Clear Correct and Invisalign®
If the thought of metal braces is keeping you from getting the smile you want, this solution is for you! At Truman Lake Dental, we love helping our patients transform their smiles… under the radar.
Clear Correct is a clear aligner system used to straighten teeth as an alternative to traditional braces. Similar to other clear aligner brands (like Invisalign), ClearCorrect straightens teeth using a series of clear, custom-made, removable aligners that gradually move teeth a little bit at a time, eventually correcting the teeth and smile to elicit a new, revitalized look.
What’s not to love about Clear Correct?
- You never have to worry about what you can or cannot eat. Clear Correct aligners are removable, so there are no food restrictions.
- You won’t get stuck in a dentist’s chair. No metal wires means fewer and shorter appointments.
- See the results… before you start! Get a preview of your smile at every stage with your personalized virtual treatment plan.
Invisalign is a system that uses a personalized series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you are wearing. So, you can smile with ease during and after treatment. Invisalign aligners are made using 3D computer imaging technology and have been proven effective. More than 70% of orthodontics in the Unites States and Canada are certified to treat with Invisalign.
- Not only are the aligners invisible, they are removable, so you don’t have to worry about what you eat or drink during your treatment.
- Invisalign also offers a way to view your own virtual treatment plan so you can see what your teeth will look like when you’re done with the treatment.